Friday 15 July 2011

To a Special Brother



I made this card for my older brother Lee, he's the one reading his comic book in his blue pajamas, & sitting next to him is me. I thought that taking an old photograph would create a more personal image. Plus being young makes it quite funny to think that we were quite cute really... I think this image is particularly cute because it shows a younger sister sitting very proud of her self as she is sitting on the same sofa as her older brother. However not only that, she's being allowed to sit right next to him! So she sits quietly with all her limbs kept close to her, taking up as little room as she can, & sits smiling to herself of her achievement of sitting next to her brother, who she loves very much.... Even though he's probably completely oblivious to her existence at that point, while he's fixated 'reading' his comic book. Love you Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment